Thinking of selling?
Take a look at your property through a buyer’s eyes, or even better, ask an impartial person to give you their honest opinion!
- Remember the features that made you buy your home, then highlight them
- Maximise the feeling of space by showing as much floor as possible
- When your house is on the market, there is no such thing as too clean or too tidy!
- Give your home a wide appeal by removing certain items that could ‘turn off’ buyers, for example, hide evidence of pets in case they don’t have them! Or stash toys away to make yours more than just a family home
- Viewing a house involves all the senses…welcome buyers with fresh flowers, open windows and gorgeous scented room diffusers